Wednesday, September 26, 2012

crazy paisley

My mom used to be an avid crafter. She would make fun things and sell them at the craft show. I was rummaging through her old supplies, which havent been touched in years, and found some great fabric! One of the patterns I found was a great colorful-crazy-paisley. I love paisley. So I had to make a journal with it!

This was my first time covering the covers of a book with fabric, and it was relatively easy. I had issues cutting straight lines on the fabric. If anyone has any tips, I'd love to hear them!

On to the pictures!

Here's the completed journal:



I had a lot of fun doing this project. I can't wait to make more, and try other methods. 
I used the coptic stitch in this one, just like my last project. 

Any questions or suggestions? Leave a comment! I'm definitely curious to see if anyone is actually reading this blog...


2 comments:

  1. hold the fabric tight, open your scissors half way, and just run the sharp edge along the grain. Make sure you have good scissors. you're using cotton fabrics, they should be very easy to cut straight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can you buy delta 8 in Texas? Here in Florida and many other states marijuana is illegal. We needed something that was legal, safe and had similar effects and benefits of the Illegal stuff. We came upon Delta 8 THC a legal extract of the Hemp plant. After examining it we realized this is exactly what people are looking for.

    ReplyDelete