Tuesday, August 7, 2012

rondo no. 1


Hello again! I thought I'd share a little summer project with everyone. I'm a music student, and as I'm sure you've figured out I love everything baroque. I loved learning theory at school, and decided to write a short little baroque-spirited rondo! This could be performed on a keyboard instrument, or perhaps a soprano and alto instrument duet. I'm thinking about playing each part on recorder and putting it together. I love baroque recorder.

The pictures accompanying the music depict everyday people from the period (some earlier, some later baroque.) Please let me know what you think in the comments!


Thanks for any input :)

P.S.  If you want the sheet music for this, just let me know. It would make a nice beginning pianist piece.



No comments:

Post a Comment