Friday, August 3, 2012

snuff heaven

One of my favorite things to indulge in is snuff tobacco! Later I will make a post about snuff, and why I do it, but for now, I just want to share my collection of snuff scents!



(categorized by brand)

Toque:
Spanish Gem
Whiskey & Honey
Absinthe
Pomegranate
Raspberry
Lime Toast
Toffee
Original
Natural
X-Mas Pudding
Quit
Cheese & Bacon (not a favorite)
Vanilla
Coke (soda)
Cherry

Wilsons of Sharrow:
Thyme & Lemon
Rosemary
Strawberry
Rum & Blackberry
Crumbs of Comfort
Cherry Menthol
Irish High Toast No. 22
Rose

McCrystal's:
Original & Genuine
Clove

Silver Dollar:
Raspberry (a favorite)
Apricot
Natural
Original
Cherry
Spearmint

Fribourg & Treyer:
Bordeaux
Old Paris
Kendal Brown

Molen's:
Gingerbread

Abraxas:
Premium Batch
Club
Cerise

Ozona:
English Menthol

Kendal:
Jasmine
Dry Orange
Mint

6-Photo:
Medicated No. 66
Natural

Fubar:
Grunt

I think that's it...It's a long list, and they are all (mostly) delectable in your nose!

Do you snuff? If so, what are your favorite scents? Comment below :)


No comments:

Post a Comment